Last Updated: April 2023
1. We may from time to time agree to provide you with access to our Platform, Platform Content and Services with only limited functionality (“Free Trial”). During any agreed Free Trial, these terms and conditions shall apply (“Free Trial Terms”) and the Master Subscription Terms shall be modified as provided in these Free Trial Terms.
2. We grant you a non-exclusive and non-transferable limited right to access and use the Platform, Platform Content and Services during the Free Trial. We reserve the right to revoke the licence granted under this paragraph 2 and terminate these Free Trial Terms, at any time and without notice by preventing you from accessing our Platform, Platform Content and Services.
3. We will make the Free Trial available to you until the earliest of: (a) the expiry of the two-week Free Trial period from the date we first provided you with access to the Platform or such other period determined by us; (b) the start date of any paid User subscriptions as set out in an Order Form to access the Platform or; (c) termination by us, at any time, in our sole discretion. Additional terms and conditions, including supplemental terms, may apply to Free Trials and you agree any such additional terms and conditions are incorporated into these Free Trial Terms by reference and are legally binding.
4. You shall use the Platform, Platform Content and Services during a Free Trial strictly in accordance with the Master Subscription Terms (except clauses 2, 5.2, 10.3 and 12 shall not apply and unless otherwise agreed no Fees shall be due in respect of such Free Trial under clause 8).
5. No fees shall be paid by you to access the Free Trial unless agreed between you and us.
6. You shall not attempt to circumvent any limitations placed on the Platform during the Free Trial.
7. During the Free Trial, you agree that the Platform, Platform Content and Services are provided AS IS with no representation, guarantee or warranty of any kind as to their functionality, quality, performance, suitability or fitness for purpose.
8. We shall not be liable for any claim, damages, loss or other liability arising from or in connection with your use of the Platform, Platform Content and Services during the Free Trial.
9. Unless otherwise indicated, capitalised terms used in these Free Trial Terms shall have the same meaning given in the Master Subscription Terms and references to a Clause or Paragraph are references to a Clause or Paragraph of the Master Subscription Terms.